Friday, September 3, 2010

Not entirely crochet....

Just wanted to drop by and post a few completed projects and also to write about this yum recipe my friend put up on her blog. It was super delicious, very filling and quite a simple dish to make considering I don't really enjoy cooking:) I mean I can cook fairly well but the process should get over quite fast:)


Thats my result... My son just helped himself to a lot of ketchup but daughter decided it was good as it was:). They really enjoyed their dinner though hubby felt the chicken could have been a bit more spicier:)

As for progress on my crochet projects I have these to show you all...




5 comments:

  1. Hey!!
    Good to see the pics of your cooking.
    Thanks for following my blog..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hungry !!! And this looks delicious. nice to see all you latest projects . Lovely work , as usual. I've been meaning to try that spiral - where is the pattern from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you tell me where you got the peach and yellow circle pattern from. I would very much like to have it. Your dd butterfly is beautiful so are her drawings. She has some real talent there.
    Sandy
    sdw@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like to know where you got the pattern for the peach and yellow circle, too. I love this motif. I saw a picture of a baby afghan using a similar motif but there is no pattern so I have no idea how to it. Please share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! is wonderful. it's the inventor or very good and keep trying possibility.

    y8

    friv yepi

    juegos friv

    ReplyDelete