Monday, March 9, 2009

Well March is here and its exam time!!!!




Good day!
February just flew by and now March is threatening to do the same:) Amidst all this flying my son comes down with chicken pox!!! So while he is being quarantined my daughter suddenly feels all mushy and goes "Oh man I so want to hug him now! I miss him!!!!!" What the??????? So after successfully keeping him away from the family for  a week and playing the nurse, I settle down to finish a couple of sampler squares that we are doing as a cal. I also managed to finish the first of the group projects of march... a dishcloth! 
 Enjoy ! 

6 comments:

  1. Nice job!! These all look great!
    Hope your son is feeling better, but glad to hear you're enjoying your own quality quiet time again too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog , i'm so happy to have you as a follower,in my blog you can get many free patterns , no problem with that,as many you might need,just copy and get them.Thanks for adding yourself to my blog , thanks.One more friend to share patterns , ideas and new projects too.If you have any question feel fre to ask.Thanks once again an have a beautiful week.

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to visit my blog! Have a nice sunday! God bless you. Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three are very nice. Especially loved the third one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by!

    These dishcloths are great! They are so handy, right?

    ReplyDelete